Sunday, March 1, 2009

Squeee!

Last night, I went to see Twilight with my flatmate. We had both just read the book and decided we needed another mind-numbing activity for the weekend.

The best part about the movie (aside from being at the cheap theater...yes, I am my father's daughter), were the teenage girls in the movie**. There was audible swooning. And it made us nostalgic and admittedly a bit irritated, for our younger selves.

We were swapping stories of being squealing teenagers...it turns out, Finnish people are generally not squealing as a rule and I ended up just regaling my flatmate with stories of my horrifyingly flaky youth.

I am still waiting for her embarrassing stories. Quid pro quo Clarice.



**slightly less awesome were the strange older men there. And the people who dressed as if they were vampires. I mean really?? Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment