Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sleep Away Camp!!!

I feel like I am at sleep-away camp today. First, because I have been sharing a bed with my sister which brings back strange family holiday memories. But also we have been having a lot of giggles.

I also got a care package from Amber today. The great part about the care package is that its an awesome surprise and you never know what's coming. And Amber sends them for no reason. Because she is kick ass and is much better at than I am at the whole being generous and doing things "just because". Cause she's nice like that.

The bad part about the care package is that if you open it at work, you have to share. Homegirls are not getting anywhere NEAR my thin mints. I will defend them with my pointy high heels. I can kick shins with the best of them. I will share my M&Ms. And that is all bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment