Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bitter, Party of 2?

I couldn't sleep last night, which really wouldn't be that big of a problem if I didn't have to haul myself out of bed at 5 this morning to go to the office for a meeting. Except only 1 of my staff showed up. ONE. Everyone else was an hour late, and it was a shit show. We looked totally incompetent in front of our clients and lo, there was a great sadness in the land with gnashing of teeth and rending of garments. Quickly followed by coffee.

I also decided that this means I get to eat 2 waffles for breakfast. And I'm not talking that lazy Eggo shit either. I am talking the serious belgian waffle, fat and sugar, come to mama, waffles.

Somehow, I hope it makes it all better.

1 comment:

  1. I think I failed my mid-term so I came home and ate ice cream for dinner. It only made it slightly better. Hope the waffles worked better for you.

    ReplyDelete