Sunday, March 29, 2009

Drama Queen

I haven't been feeling that great this week. So much, that at one point this week, I told my flatmate that if I didn't wake up, she should tell the coroner that my stomach really hurt, like weird hurt.

You may laugh now. I was even laughing when I said it.

I wonder if everyone has those random moments when they're sick when they freak out and wonder if "this is it". It am sure that our friend Stacey does. Back me up, girl.

I am also on the count down for my trip home for Passover (and Easter...cause, nothing better than going out on the ATVs with some bourbon and pierogies!). I am trying to figure out what I can pack up and leave home at my parents storage unit and what I need to keep with me.

I definitely need to keep all my shoes. Right? (please say yes.)

1 comment:

  1. I totally do it all the time. My senior year of college I thought I had cancer or that I was dying- I actually had a EKG just to make sure my heart was okay. Turned out that I was just stressed.

    ReplyDelete