Sunday, March 8, 2009

Friends Don't Let Friends Post about Other Friends

Amber just cut our phone call short cause she had to pee. Also, she was making cookies in my ear which angered the stomach gods.

We were talking about whether or not we should post about our friends on this blog. Most of them aren't aware that we have a blog (and would tease us MERCILESSLY, if they knew). But somehow, it seems a bit dangerous to start retelling stories even with code names.

Instead, we took our own trip down memory lane, to New Years, just after our friends' wedding, when we had to scour our other friends kitchen while he was at work because it was so disgusting, we couldn't bear to eat/drink/cook/walkwithoutshoes/breathe in there without a full panel of inoculations. And as we are wont to do, the conversation quickly turned to the gutter. However, I, under penalty of death, am not allowed to divulge the contents of this conversation. Suffice it to say, Amber is a dirty bitch.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lie! I am not a dirty bitch! Might I add that some peole should not throw stones. B, when I said that I thought we should post some of the funny things we talk about over the phone I was thinking more along the lines of stories like the one you told me about your crazy neighbor. Jerkface.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have no idea what you are talking about. what crazy neighbor? the one who used to sing mariah carey and got hauled off by the men in white coats (LITERALLY!)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kitchen was dirty when I moved in!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, still no excuse. When you moved in was like two years prior to us cleaning it. You should have cleaned by then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever. I wasn't impressed with your work.

    ReplyDelete