Sunday, March 8, 2009

London Town...

I am not sure how many people know it, but the BBC is really terrible at news and weather. When there is an attack, bombing, political update etc., the BBC is reporting on the latest gossip from East Enders or Neighbours.

When I woke up this morning, the sky was blue, clear, as it had been yesterday. Sunday morning ritual of making coffee and popping back into bed to read the newspaper online, I pulled up the BBC and CNN websites to see what was happening in the world.

On the BBC, heavy showers in London (huh??!), on CNN, the killings in Northern Ireland. Really? Get it together BBC. We fund your asses through ridiculous TV taxes. So get on it. Start reporting the damn news already.

Later, flattie and I are going out for brunch at a place called the Breakfast Club. I hope Judd Nelson is there. If not, I will settle for Anthony Michael Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment