Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Brain is Sad

Recently, I haven't felt like doing anything. At all. I go to work, go to the gym, go home. And while doing all of this monotonous crap, it has occurred to me that I think I am getting dumber every day. I have gone about a month without having to really use my brain for anything. I just had a meeting with the 2 girls who work for me and they asked me to walk them through the last project I did. It was fine. Except they were shocked. AND I QUOTE, "You did all that?? Really? Wow. I guess that's why you get so bored now."

And it is sad.
A) because the people I work with can tell how bored and stupid I feel which is so not professional.
and
B) because oh my god. I am that bored. I can feel myself getting dumber every day.

I can't believe that I am going to admit this but here is what I have read recently:


The Twilight Series (I KNOW. TRUST ME. i know.)
Some crime novels-none really worth mentioning
Harry Potter

So, now I need someone to inspire me. Tell me what I want to do with my life so that I can go back to damn school already. Ideas? Inspiration? Tequila? Bueller? Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment