Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Damn You BST!

I wish that I had a funny story to share today. Instead, let us talk about the fact that we just changed to summer time here. So rather than wake up at 5:30 to get to work for a 7:00 meeting. I was up at 4:30, for all intents and purposes. I know that those who are used to long commutes and teaching and such are used to this. I am not, I get up as late as possible, I walk to work, I eat breakfast there; all in the name of sleep and comfort. I just can't imagine much worse that 4:30 wake up and not getting to bed until 12 or so. Its just inhumane.

That being said, we are having dinner at one of my fav little places in London tonight; I just wish it were warm enough to eat outside on their little cobblestone terrace.

Stupid Old Blighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment