Friday, May 29, 2009

Really!?!

So for kindergarten graduation (I know right, it's kindergarten for the love) they sing a song. So, per usual, decisions were made about the song and I was not in the least bit consulted. What was chosen- that EXTREMELY annoying Plain White T's song 1,2,3,4. I do not like this song. It kind of makes me want to put in ear plugs. So I had to listen to it sung at least 6 times in my classroom today. At least. I will continue to hear it over and over and over again for the next three weeks. I may need to be kept away from the sharp objects in my classroom for fear I will try to offer mercy to my ears.

So after sing along time we went outside for playground time and it starts to drizzle a bit. So, we start to gather the kids to go inside and in the process it starts pouring down rain. Pouring. We are all soaking wet. I am wearing a white skirt. White. Awesome. This is my life people.

No comments:

Post a Comment