Monday, May 18, 2009

And this one time...

Yesterday, I had to explain to my flatmate that band camp actually exists. And that live people actually go there. And then we had to talk about band festivals and back of the bus hook-ups. It seems that the Finnish are immune to such revelry. Shame really.

In addition, today, we told our landlords that we are moving out. Step one, complete! My flattie got a job, she starts the Monday after I give notice.

I also managed not to tell my manager that I QUIT. QUITQUITQUITQUIT. even though it burns with the fire of a thousand suns every time she talks about my career progression (which, incidentally, stalled when she became my manager).

Aaaannnnddd, I did not dump coffee on myself today.

All in all, a successful first half to my day. Sadly, since it's Monday, I will await the unsuccessful second half of the day that I am sure is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment