Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What up Karma, Part II: Back in the Habit

Let me detail for you my morning:

1. Woke up well before my alarm and couldn't fall back asleep. Sweet.
2. Got splashed by disgusting street water by a stupid rich man in a speeding expensive car. Left leg soaked by not rainwater *shudder*
3. Picked up my coffee cup at work and forgot it had coffee in it. Proceeded to dump it on my right leg/foot (that's both legs now for those of you keeping count at home).
4. Go to the kitchen, open my milk. And open it ALL over my shirt/front of me.

I am now waiting for someone to puke on my back. Because its the only surface that is unscathed this morning.

Confidential to the girl in front of me in line: Try wearing pants. The linen shirt and black hose (not even tights!) don't cut it. I could tell that they are control top and when you reached for a sandwich, that you have torn a hole in them. in a delicate place. So please. Try pants. They won't hurt.

1 comment: