Monday, April 20, 2009

In Dreams

So, I am home sick with a fever. Which is awesome in that I slept until 11 a.m., but crappy in that I feel yucky. It also means that I had to send my resignation to work over email. email. I am lame.

So anyway, sleeping with a fever apparently means crazy ass dreams. Last night's was an interesting one, the details are a little foggy, but basically the idea was that I was a secret agent. Um, me? Secret agent? I would be the worst secret agent EVER. I was trying to rescue one of my friends in the dream and it was all very intense. Also, it was somewhere in France because I was drinking coffee at a cafe that Becca and I ate lunch at when we were there a few years ago. Leave it to me to stop for coffee in the midst of a rescue.

Maybe it was a prophetic dream, maybe it is a sign that I should change my career path...

1 comment:

  1. can we both be secret agents? we can pretend we are doing important things but just stop at the cafe for coffee. i think that sounds like a good life goal.

    ReplyDelete