Sunday, April 19, 2009

Quarter-Life Crisis (a little late)

So I actually think I came close to losing it this weekend. I have spent the last three weeks majorly stressed out. Stressed out like migraines and chest pains (yes I thought I was dying of cancer or something like that- I am so Stacey these days). Yuck all around. So yesterday I come home and unload on my poor roommate the woes of my life. Finally the conclusion was- WTF am I doing? I gave my job notice that I was leaving on July 31st. Why? Why, am I waiting so long? The school year ends on June 18th, why am I sticking around to babysit? (AKA "teach" summer camp) Why did I sign up to take a summer class that I don't really need to take? Why does it seems that I am trying to make my life as hard as possible? Am I a masochist or something?

I am done. I dropped my class last night, I am telling work tomorrow that I quit as of June 19th.

done and done. Stress you may leave now.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. Fight the power. Does that mean you want to come join me for a couple of weeks in ol' blighty?

    ReplyDelete