Thursday, April 30, 2009

I see you...again.

So, on the metro again and yet again there is the guy that I kind of sort of dated in college. Well, I think it is now fair to assume that he lives in the area. So again the hide behind a book dilemma pops up, only this time I don't think it will work because I am less then a foot from him. Standing directly in front of him. So close that if the metro suddenly comes to a hard stop I am going to fall in his lap (damn over crowded metro). So, I take my read your book route, but of course I can easily see him out of the corner of my eye. At some point I notice that he looks up at me and then goes right back to what he is doing. A few thoughts run through my head: 1. Um hello, do you not recognize me? We used to make out, you should know who I am. 2. Maybe it is because only the side of my face is visible. 3. OMG, am I also being avoided? Is he pretending not to recognize me in the same way I am pretending not to recognize him?

Is it strange that I am slightly insulted that this may be the case?

1 comment:

  1. dude. so passive-aggressive. the both of you. go sit on his lap. then see if he remembers you.

    ReplyDelete