Sunday, March 6, 2011

Desperate Housewife

This weekend, I played the role of a suburban housewife; a role that I did not relish but that certainly needed to be done.

The 'honey do' list that I wrote to myself included a trip to two different Costcos, thanks to my work wife, to buy a TV, a trip to Target, waiting hours for the cable guy, having my house cleaned (a true sign of a housewife of DC), and having my work wife move in for the week with her daughter. I am so excited to have guests in the house for the first time!

Kim and her daughter Lily arrived in the nasty pouring Sunday rain and Lily immediately started exploring. It's really funny to watch someone else explore your house and all the different things in it. Who knew that my dustbuster was so exciting? I'll tell you who knew. Lily.

It could be that I may update later wondering what in the world I have gotten myself into with this roommate situation but for now, it's like having a slumber party.

No comments:

Post a Comment