Thursday, March 10, 2011

Housewife: Part 3

So. The thing about having a week long slumber party is that it can be super awesome but also, there is the possibility that one of the guests could be somewhat non-verbal and cranky. Most of the time, that would be me. Now that it's not, I understand how people feel when they have to deal with me before I have had my coffee.

I have learned a lot with having a kid in the house. First, I put on my tights after I get downstairs or I put on shoes immediately. I will tell you, one early morning footstep into a puddle of drool will wake you up faster than you could realize.

Second, I hate Handy Manny. I mean that in the nicest way possible. I do not understand how parents, without caffeine watch/listen to kids stuff. It's rough. Much respect to them for putting up with that.

Third, I am not ready for anything remotely permanent like this in my life. It's a good thing to know about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment