Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Eat, Drink, Eat, Drink...

Today, my team surprised me with pizza in the park. There are few better surprises than me:
1. not cooking my own lunch
2. enjoying the rare sunny and warm day in London
3. eating pizza. I don't think I need to elaborate

Tonight, I am headed to the Champagne Bar at St. Pancras (or St. Pancreas as my friends like to call it). It's the longest champagne bar in Europe. I have no complaints.


Last week, it was to Vinopolis for a wine tasting and tour. Needless to say, I am quite bummed to leave such a fun team. But quite happy to get home and get my liver and ass back into shape.

2 more days of work. You can do it!



2 comments:

  1. Yea, come home!!!!! Also, I love that dress- it's makes you look very skinny. I need more dresses that do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its the lighting. but you can totally borrow. i heart it muchly.

    ReplyDelete