Thursday, January 21, 2010

Taking A Day

I work. I work a lot. I am so often at work, or doing work, that I have a serious problem. We've discussed it before. I have a hard time relaxing. If you know me I may have fooled you, I am often thinking about the work I have to do when you think I am relaxing. I know how awful this sounds, and I am working on it. So in my attempt to take a break from work I took a day. Okay, it was a holiday so I didn't have to go to work, but I actually didn't even think about work. Sometimes the little things put life into perspective. Like taking a day to spend some time with a friend. Lucky for me this friend also likes to take pictures...






Taking pictures and enjoying an unseasonably beautiful day. That may work. Buying yourself flowers-



That will work too, everyone needs flowers now and then.



This-


this always seems to work. Sometimes you just need to take a day for yourself. Throw work by the wayside and indulge in the little things. There is always time to freak out about the work that you didn't get done tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment