Monday, September 28, 2009

Let It Go

Sometimes you just gotta let it go. You have to choose sanity over stubborn pride.(yes, I just admitted I was stubborn, you may never see those words again) So, I'll say it- I quit,threw in the towel, said enough is enough. I am no quitter mind you- I will be miserable and stick it out. I am just stubborn enough that I will finish just to prove to myself that I can. Too bad that this trait can also drive me to madness. So I dropped one of my classes. I needed to have a life again. I needed to not take a class that I didn't need just because I had signed up for it. So tonight I came home instead of going to class until 10 pm and went for a run. A run! I haven't run in weeks because of my schedule. I did laundry! I cleaned my poor fish's bowl! Ah, the small joys in life.

In addition, for those who are interested, here are the answers to the second grade words:
limowseen: limousine
jrigs : drinks
toylit :toilet
epresate: appreciate
soshl stues: social studies
spogete: spaghetti
(this is a book title) Bunnicula metts egbra lincrow: Bunnicula meets Abraham Lincoln
engrideeinds: ingredients
osom :awesome
vendrile : Benedryl
pukks : pumpkins
broanw: brown
dusnat: does not
exersis: exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment