Saturday, September 26, 2009

Are You Smarter Then A Second Grader?

I hope so. So, I have been staring at either my computer screen or my plan book or various teaching manuals for 8 hours. 8. I think I may be going blind from the staring. My eyes hurt, I have a headache and I am realizing more and more every day just how cool I am (it's Saturday night people and I'm writing lesson plans, wow I am so cool, don't you wanna be my friend?).

But on to a funnier note (because there has got to be a bright note somewhere in here.) I have collected a list of my favorite spellings of the week. So I decided for fun I would post them and see if anyone can figure them out. Some are easy to decipher, but just funny. Some will leave you scratching your head. Heck people, this may be a weekly occurring post just because it makes me laugh. So, enjoy...

limowseen
jrigs
toylit
epresate
soshl stues
spogete
(this is a book title) Bunnicula metts egbra lincrow
engrideeinds
osom
vendrile
pukks
broanw
dusnat
exersis

1 comment:

  1. I like "toylit" but I think it's because I can't figure out many of the others. Well okay, I got "exersis" but the others have me stumped!

    ReplyDelete