Tuesday, August 18, 2009

R.N.Y.C.

I know that it's been awhile since I've posted on this thing. I guess about a month. A few reasons for this:
1. I am using my parent's computer and while I am not ashamed of anything I write on here, I really don't want to have to explain it, talk about, create blogs for my parents etc. etc.
2. I didn't really think that I had anything to share. No funny stories, just moving and trying to fit all my stuff back in the apartment already filled with stuff.
3.I am lazy.

The past few days, I have been in Florida visiting some old friends who I haven't seen for awhile. They have spawned a cute little kid with pigtails since I saw them last, moved houses, and it was great to kick back with some wine and great to catch up with them.

Most importantly, it was great that Ape took me to the Redneck Yacht Club. For those of you who do not know this song, I suggest you look it up, at least for the lyrics. The video from YouTube is basically what it looked like...except there were more muscle tees and fewer attractive people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsGOX7DMVCg
I met someone with a mullet and a Dale Earnhardt Jr. koozie named Darryl. He's my new boyfriend. As soon as I can figure out how to get the pictures off my camera, I will post the pics of PVC pipe anchors and fully clothed rednecks named Bo and Bud hanging out drinking Natty Light.

I felt like a cultural anthropologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment