Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tis the Season

So here it is, the week in photos...

SNOW!!!!! Not just a little snow, but like 2 feet of snow. It's awesome. It's beautiful. It is keeping me from finishing my Christmas shopping. I keep thinking it is going to slow but it just keeps snowing harder. LOVE it.

I finally got my tree this week! There are pine needles all over my car, my house, my apartment building-it's worth it though. Thank goodness for Becca helping me get and decorate the tree, clearly it makes sense to make your Jewish best friend help you with this task. We named the tree Spike. Girl tree, boy name. yes, I do know that it s strange that I have named the tree. yes, I know it is also strange that I have assigned it a gender. If your looking for normalcy, read a different blog :)


Some more sights of happy Christmasness in my house...


and just because I can... yeah, she may kill me. True evidence that Becca is a tree hugger.

Yep, you see it right, she's wearing a tree branch in her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment